All You Need To Know About Drawstring Ponytail Extensions
Up your ponytail game, girl!
Picture this – You have a hectic day ahead of you, be it at work or with regard to getting household chores done. On top of all this, you have an event jammed in somewhere in the middle of the day, and you absolutely cannot get out of attending it. Plus, you are having a bad hair day. Sounds relatable, right? Bad hair days are annoying, to say the least, and are oh-so-common. When you are pressed for time and are struggling with messy hair, or even when you are just feeling lazy, you need a hairstyle which is easy to pull off and looks great with almost every outfit. No other hairstyle fits this brief as well as the classic ponytail. Ponytails are a classic, and they can be styled to complement nearly every type of outfit.
There is only one rule you need to keep in mind while twisting your locks into a ponytail, which is that the fuller the ponytail, the better it looks. A full ponytail feels like an unachievable dream when you are having a bad hair day or if your hair is on the shorter side. The solution is simple – Invest in a drawstring ponytail extension. In fact, we offer customized ponytail extensions that will blend perfectly into your hair. When you have a ponytail extension at your disposal, getting that perfect ponytail is a certainty that can then be achieved in a matter of minutes.
What exactly is a drawstring ponytail extension, then? It is a readymade ponytail extension with attached drawstrings with which the extension is attached to your natural hair. The ones offered by Happie Hair are made from 100% natural human (Remy) hair. Added perks are that our ponytail extensions are customizable and are easy to style.
Wondering about how to fasten your ponytail extension on? Follow this simple guide and you should be good to go:
- Secure your natural hair into a tightly bound ponytail using an elastic.
- If you have short hair, further twist your hair into a bun to prevent the shorter hair from peeking out from behind the elastic. Longer hair should be scrunched into a loose twist with securely fastened ends.
- Fasten the extension with the drawstrings onto the bun/twist as the case may be.
- Wrap a section of the extension onto the ponytail and elastic bands and secure it with a discreetly wedged in bobby pin. You could also braid the section you are wrapping to make the look more fun.
- Tie your hairdo up by spritzing some hairspray on or applying a blob of hair gel. This will make the style look neat and add hold to it.
Quite similar to your natural hair, your ponytail (or any other type of) extensions need care too. All you have to do is incorporate these super easy steps into your hairstyling/hair care routine for your hair extensions to last longer:
- Continued usage of ponytail extensions may lead to breakage of the strands in the extensions or build up. Wash your ponytail extensions regularly with a gentle shampoo and follow it up with a conditioner best suited for the texture of the hair constituting the extensions.
- Do away with the dullness that creeps in with frequently used ponytail extensions by working a smoothening and softening serum into the extension after every wash, and while styling if needed.
- If your ponytail extension is made up of synthetic hair and you plan on heat styling it, reading the instructions before styling it is a must.
The bottom line is that if you haven’t already invested in a ponytail hair extension, you are missing out, girl! If you already own one/more such extensions, follow the above guide to make the process of fastening your ponytail extension on a lot quicker.
It’s time your ponytail tells a gorgeous tale! A la Ariana Grande
Founder, Happie Hair – Hair Extensions Studio Mumbai
The largest hair extensions shop in Mumbai!!!
For more, visit www.happiehair.com.