Ever thought why having gorgeous hair is considered as “being beautiful? The answer to this is that hair can really flatter your facial features and make you look very appealing and gorgeous. A beautiful mane is an asset of a woman. Poems are written on the beauty of a woman’s hair.
Women in India are blessed with hair that’s naturally THICK, DARK and LUSTROUS. Long hair is an absolute delight to have though it needs a lot of care and maintenance. But hair, can get damaged and distressed due to pollution, too much styling using heat, chemicals in products etc. Stress and urban lifestyle in general is also taking a toll on our tresses.
But don’t worry… help is at hand. We can follow a few simple tips and tricks and try to keep our hair gorgeous and healthy. I receive many queries at the studio asking for recommendations of good products available for own hair and for hair extensions. Here, I have tried to compile a “MUST HAVE LIST” of simple every day products which are easily available and are recommended by my friends and clients. Some of them I myself use. Check them out and let me know if it was helpful to you too.
1. Vitamin E Capsules-
- Vitamin E capsules are very beneficial to your hair.
- They promote hair growth and at the same time, they add shine to your hair.
- It can be applied on the scalp by making a mixture of coconut oil, castor oil, and vitamin E capsule.
- It is easily available in medical stores (over the counter).
2. Shampoo and conditioner according to your hair type-
Women face many types of hair problems. The most common problem is Frizzy hair, Hair fall, Fragile hair, Greasy hair. Some of the shampoos and conditioners that can be best for your hair type according to my experience are
- Dove Anti-Frizz oil Therapy Shampoo and DOVE DRYNESS CARE conditioner – for frizzy and dry hair.
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Intense Repair Shampoo and Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair – for frizzy and dry hair
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Shampoo and Sunsilk Perfect Straight conditioner – for hair fall problems.
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo and Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner – for hair fall problems
- Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Strengthening Shampoo and conditioner for – fragile breaking hair.
- BBLUNT Full On Volume Shampoo + Conditioner – for thin flyaway hair.
- Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and conditioner – for dull damaged hair.
- Biotique Bio Walnut Bark Fresh Lift Body Building Shampoo and Biotique Green Apple conditioner – for greasy, oily hair.
3) Hair Oil-
- a) Hair spas are gaining popularity nowadays because it makes the hair smooth and manageable. But oiling the hair regularly improves the quality of the hair from the roots and also promotes hair growth.
- Oiling your hair is always an idea given by our grandmoms to promote hair growth and hair quality. HAIR VITALIZER BHRINGRAJ BY FOREST ESSENTIALS. It is easily available online on Amazon.in as well as Nykaa.com
- If you are using plastic combs, stop using them now! Plastic combs tend to damage your hair. The best option is to use wooden combs. Vega Wooden Bristle Paddle Brush is a good product. It gives a massage to your scalp and it is best in de-tangling. One tool Two solutions. Great deal! Isn’t it?
- Use a wide teeth comb that helps to de-tangle hair when they are wet to avoid breakage of your hair. Vega’s Large Shampoo Comb is the one you should go for while combing wet hair.
5) Hairsprays and hair styling tools–
- We know the fact that hair sprays and hair styling tools are bad for hair but there are times when we have to use one. For less damage and better hold for your hair, I would recommend BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing leave-in spray.
- Tressemme Compressed Micro Mist can also be a good option to opt for as it gives a natural, touchable finish and Keeps your style smooth, sleek and free to move.
- For hair styling, I believe one of the best straightener is Vega Kertain Glow Flat Hair straightener and Ikonic Glam hair straightener. It’s easily available in the market and very reasonably priced too.
- For tongs, Ikonic professional curling tong and VEGA VHCH-04 Long Curl Hair Curling Iron work pretty well. You can buy any Ikonic products at Beauty Center, Crawford market, Mumbai at special discounted prices.
If you are looking for hair transformation, totally and instantly, hair extensions are an option that is worth trying. It gives quick volume and length, blends beautifully into your hair if the texture and colour are matched well and are virtually undetectable. You can add colour, too.
At Happie Hair we provide real hair extensions that can be styled as you style your real hair. So your hair makeover is just a call away. Colour customization and texture matching is something that we excel at. So what are you waiting for? Come for a free consultation to Happie Hair- Hair Extension Studio. We will get together and sort your hair woes.
For more hair-related information visit www.happiehair.com and check out our blogs!
To your hair success….