Wedding hairstyles are the defining element when it comes to leaving an impact while attending such events. A very essential aspect of the look, one way to add a unique touch to your wedding hairstyle is by incorporating clip-on hair extensions. Clip-on hair extensions come in a variety of styles and colors, making them a versatile option for achieving a specific hairstyle. They can be used to add volume, length, or highlights to the hair. They are also a great option for those who want to try a new hairstyle for wedding functions without committing to cutting or coloring their natural hair.
We have got you covered with the latest and trending wedding hairstyles which will help in drastically accentuating your look for the wedding season.
- Updo – Updo are a classic hairstyle choice for weddings, as they are elegant and timeless. Clip-on hair extensions help in adding more volume to the updo by making it stand out. The extensions can be added in sections around the crown of the head, giving the hairstyle more height and fullness. You can easily pick a clip-on hair extension matching the color and texture of your natural hair. By sectioning your hair into two parts, you can add on the extensions and style them in an updo. The popular choice these days is a bun, however, you can also opt for a chignon or a French twist. Finally, finish the look with some hairspray and add accessories like a flower or veil.
- Wedding Braids – Braids are a popular choice for wedding hairstyles because they are very versatile. With clip-on, there are a range of hairstyles to choose from like the French braid to add volume. Here, the extensions can be added in sections around the crown of the head, giving the hairstyle more height and fullness. Fishtail braids and braided crowns with highlights can also be formed with clip-on for a more polished look.
- Half-up, Half-down hairstyles - Half-up, half-down hairstyles are the most straightforward to imitate among the numerous wedding hairstyles you'll see on your Instagram feed. They are among the most popular hairstyles for weddings since they are simple to put together. With clip-ons, one can go for the regular and classic half-up, half-down look to add length and volume to hair. In case the idea is to experiment, extensions can also be used to create braids, twists, and buns which will create a dramatic look and add a touch of elegance to the hairstyle as well.
- Curls – If curls steal your heart, then clip-on can give you the ultimate desired hairstyle. Depending on the curl look you are aiming for, you can settle on spiral curls, loose waves, body curls, finger waves, pin curls, etc. While doing so, make sure you use heat-protective spray or cream before your start curling your hair, and ensure that your hair is completely dry before you start removing the clips.
- Ponytails – A classic and versatile look, you can achieve it seamlessly with clip-on and can be dressed up or down depending on your overall look. With the help of the right set of clip-on, a classic ponytail, a high ponytail for a dramatic and edgy look, or a side ponytail for a stylish and romantic look for a wedding function can be settled down upon.
With a little creativity and experimentation with the clip-on, you can create a wide variety of different looks that are perfect for any wedding function.Top of Form